FalcaPark is located in the “Le Buse” district, in the Trevalli ski resort in the Falcade area.
The snow park is easy to get to either from Falcade, taking the Molino-Le Buse chairlift and then heading in the direction of the ski lift, or from Passo San Pellegrino by taking the Col Margherita cable-car lift. The facility is lovingly taken care of, painstakingly smoothed over by hand every evening so every day you can have fun and practice risk free and in complete safety, with structures built for varying levels of difficulty, from beginners to experts.
The park is made up of:
– an initial 6-metre box with a slight incline featuring central and lateral entrance
– terrace with a 5-metre kicker
– terrace with a 3-metre box
– 5-metre PVC tube with a 50 cm diameter and lateral inclined entrance
– 3-metre box with a slight incline
– cannon tube
– 10-metre mogul kicker
The park is served by various refreshment and meal options nearby. At the start and arrival of the ski lift, music and friendliness will colour the day of every freestyler.
We’re expecting you in excited droves!